1. Choose a professional wedding planner. As you know, planning a wedding can be very daunting and even stressful. Find a professional wedding planner who will be able take care of all wedding-related tasks, big and small.
2. Look for vendors who are experienced professionals in their respective fields — such vendors include a make-up artist, a photographer, a videographer, a caterer, and a wedding planner. It is very important that the team of vendor you select is made of experienced professionals who make you feel comfortable, as they will be with you all day on your wedding.
3. Choosing the right caterer and the right music is highly important. You want your guests to have a good time — good food and good music will ensure that they do.
4. Prepare a timeline of your wedding day and share it with your vendors two weeks before the wedding to help them prepare for the big day.
5. Communicate with your vendors — let them know exactly what you are looking for from their services.
6. Remember: It’s your wedding day, so have fun and smile (photographers will be constantly taking pictures). The vendors you hire are there to make sure that your wedding is a day to remember.